Friday 8 July 2011

Launching VieraCuteShop

Hai everyone!
Finally,my dream to have a craft blogshop comes true.Thnks God.Actually it's been a long time I start my bussiness but I can't manage this blogshop very well.Busy-ness,pretty well fake buzy-ness or shud I said laziness ? Haha. Now I have the determination. And its turn out pretty well. Oh well,ignore it if you all think that there is something imperfect here. My blogshop is still under construction. In time, it will turn to such a cute blogshop. You wish! Haha. Nananana,I prefer matured template now. More easy for my viewers to view it. Plus,I'm a lady now :P

Well,I think I'm gonna use fully English here. Maybe some Malays too. You know,I have to polish my broken grammar before entering IPTA this coming September. Haha.

Okay,have a happy stop at my blogshop sweeties ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment