Friday 12 August 2011

Cute Items Price Lists @ VieraCuteshoppe ♥

Howdie everyone !

As I promised just now, I'm going to let you all know my cute items price in my cuteshoppe so you guys don't have to ask me the items price before ordering. And please, don't compare my price with other craft shop ya. I promised you guys,it's worth to order from me. I never disappointed my customers,so far. I made my order fast. Yet memenuhi citarasa pelanggan. Cewahh. And also,all the price stated below were NOT INCLUDING POSTAGE PAID.

1) Personalized Keychain



2)Personalized HP Strap (original product by Me)


3)Personalized Neck Strap

To choose your fav ribbons and embelishment,you can refer it all here. I always update if the ribbons already sold out and if there is any new ribbons.You can check it from time to time. XD

4)Personalized Headband

As for these headbands,if you want in other colour,I can do so. I can wrap it with satin ribbons which the colour had been choose by yourself.For example,you want the headband with width 2cm in colour pink. Then, I'll wrap it with pink colour satin ribbons.Simple. And yeah, I have to charge it for RM 0.50 because I have to buy the ribbon at store. Well, nothing is free nowadays. Hehe. But, if you want to wrap it with black satin ribbon,then I'll give it for free of charge as I have so many baki satin black ribbon now.

5)PVC Hp Casing


For hp casing,it is made of PVC which make it more stylish and high quality.Water proof. Perfect to cover your handphone.

6)Fully Embelish Keychain


This item is one of a kind in my shop. It is kinda special because I used glue paper to make the names.That make it different and xpensive. Hehe.

So guys,these are few items I made in my shop. What I mean by personalized is you can make your own design. If you have the sketch of your design,emel me. If you have example from google,emel me too. It is more convenience when you have the design's draft. But I can't copy/make 100% design from internet because maybe I don't have the exact embelishment use for the item.I hope you guys understand. But I can make it cute and simple as you wish,original made by me.

If you have any enquiries,don't hesitate to email me.Sorry if I late replying your email. To make it easy, I'm gonna let you know about VieraCuteshoppe Operation Hour/Online Time.

Monday-Friday : 11 a.m-1 p.m and 8 p.m-10 p.m
Weekend            : Anytime 


About the postage paid,I usually post customers items using Pos Express eventho it is not allow but who cares ? Haha. Isn't it so rugi to pay for RM 8,RM 9 using Pos Laju just to post such a small items like neckstrap and hp strap.I know my customers kalau boleh nak yang jimat kos punya so for me,customers first ! Plus,pandai-pandai la adjust thickness and weight sampul pos express tu kan ? Haha. So far, my items never been rejected by pos office. Hehehe.

Here's the lists for postage paid :
1-3 NECKSTRAP/HP STRAP/KEYCHAIN/HP Casing= RM 3.50/RM 4.50 (depend on the thickness)
4 and above NECKSTRAP/HP STRAP/KEYCHAIN =RM 6
ALL HEADBAND (tak kira la 1/2/3 headband) = RM 6

I hope this details will help you all a lots. Thanks for your order because you all have made my day ^__^
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment