Friday 12 August 2011

Current Cute Craft Items Made by Me ♥

Hi everyone !

I don't have anything to do today so,I wanna let you all know what I've done for these few days.Mybe you guys interested,Hihi,

1)Headband from my dearest besties
model mana lagi comel? XD
This headband was from my besties,Cecelia.She is at Keningau right now and the item was already reach to her safely just now. She said she love it and I'm glad. Hehe. Enjoy ya babe! 

2)Neck Strap from Marlystra
view from the front ;)
ready for packaging
These two neckstrap were ordered by my matriks and primary school friend,Marlystra from Sarikei. She got the items already on yesterday evening.Thnks Marl aka Ciskek! HAHA.

3.Xmas Gifts for Girly Cuzzie.
Chain hp strap
My mom asked me to do something with my felt craft as a xmas gift for my kazen-kazen perempuan.Since she is so lazy to think about xmas gifts for them and also it is more cheaper if she order from me.HAHA.There are 3 of them. So, I came up with this idea. Originally made by me. Idea also from me. No inspired from other craft shop. I just finished this one by yesterday night. The other two are on progress.
What a cute colour combination right ? Hehe. 

Okay,so long. Will update soon about items price in my cuteshoppe since there is a customer request so I will do the price lists ya. Thnks for all your orders girls,you all have made my day.. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment