Saturday 6 August 2011

Lazy Girl @VieraCuteshoppe

Hi everyone !

It's Saturday and I still don know what to do at home eventho a bunch of order need to be finish by this weekend.HAHA.

I'm lazy or shud I said, I need mood to start my crafting job. #demand =.="

Okay,move on,.this week, I only can finish these items.

Order from Mya .Thnks babe ^__^

Order from Adon :)
There is also order from my lil brother's friend but I didn't took the pictures. Lazy. Again. Haha.

I don know why these few days,I'm kinda lazy and always always lingering at FB without no intention. Takde arah tujuan. Visit blogshop. Window shopping kononnya. End up with bought something useless. Wake up, Viera! You're going to university soon. Don waste ur money on such useless thing. #$%@&(#%!

Sorry to customers. Mostly they are my friends cause make you all wait so long. Hihihi. Gonna be more rajin this coming week ! 

Also,I know that I'm going to deactivate my cuteshop but yet, I still ordering and buying craft items. Huhu. My mom dh bpa kali scolded me. She said,it's wasting my money. I do realized that. But in my mind, I have many projects to do. The ideas were so many. Nak buat hp case la,external disk case,brooch,headband,keychain,. al lots of idea! Konon nak angkut ke UTM la. Boleh jual kat sana tapi  the main problem is LAZY. This laziness kan.. aduyai.. =.="

If I was not lazy, I think I manage to do all I wanna do before going to UTM. Wish me luck guys !

Will update soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment