Monday 8 August 2011

Kembali Aktif ;)

Hai everyone !

How is your day? As for me, crafting like usual since cik malas had went home.Choi. HAHA.

I don't want to talk such a crappy thing here so let's the pictures do the talking okay!

Very pretty kan? yet cute. tgok spa buat. choi. haha :P

ZOOM INNN!!

I create some swirling things at the back so it will not look too plain.hehe

Baby brooch.A gift for a friend.1st try making a brooch.

This one is a pillow keychain.A birthday gift for Ninnie. :)
So,these was the orders by ninnie,my matriks friend.she ordered 5 keychains.Red theme with flowers for her boss also her rakan sekerja I think. Thnkiu Ninnie cause you have trusted me doing this keychain. It takes quite a long time for me to finish this because I have to work with red colour. Seriusly,when it comes to red, I don't have any ideas.Unless, it is PINK then I will turn it to such a cute girly thing in the world.HAHA.

At last,finished already. Yesterday nite. Then I decide to make a keychain for her as her bday present. Belated birthday present. Hihi. I hope she will like it. ^__^

Okay,tommorow I'm going to pos the items. :)
Hopefully will reach to them safely..

No comments:

Post a Comment